Rent Guarantee Insurance
Rent can be guaranteed up to £24,000
Legal expenses of up to £50,000 per claim
24 hour legal and tax advice help line
Paperless application and immediate cover
Covers legal expenses for eviction costs
Premiums only £79.00 per annum
Landlords Legal Expenses with Rent Guarantee
To claim on our landlords rent guarantee insurance you will need the following:-
- A signed tenancy agreement.
- Two forms of identification from the tenant, one of which must contain a clear photograph.
- Proof of the tenants employment.
- A credit check.
- A full tenant reference performed by an approved referencing company.
In addition to qualify for the landlords rental guarantee policy you must agree to the following:-
- Each tenant will be referenced by a licensed tenant referencing service.
- If the tenant requires a guarantor or surety then the guarantor must be referenced by an approved tenant reference service.
- The tenant must sign a short-hold assured tenancy agreement before the property can be occupied.
- You must collect one months rent in advance and a dilapidation deposit before the property can be occupied by the tenant.
- You must keep a record of all rent due and all rent paid.
If you would like a quote for stand alone landlords legal expenses please click here