Zurich Landlords Insurance

house 270px 1

Up to 35% no claims discount for careful landlords

Cover available for property undergoing renovation

Get Multi Quotes online now

Get Quotes

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2


  • Save up to 30% on your renewal premium
  • Up to £20k free contents cover available
  • Many tenant types acceptable
  • 25% multi building discount available
  • Greatest buy to let deals available
  • Up to 13 weeks cover for vacant properties

Zurich Landlords Insurance

By choosing the UKinsurancenet ZURICH LANDLORDS' policy you have the full support of one of Europe's largest insurance companies, established in 1872, combined with the innovation and unrivalled customer service of UKinsurancenet.

A specialised landlord's insurance policy, though not a legal requirement in the UK, is highly recommended. Landlords insurance is sometimes referred to as Buy to let Building insurance or Let Property insurance. It is a specially designed policy to meet the needs of those who let out residential property to tenants. Owning a second house as an investment is becoming increasingly popular and like any other commercial enterprise deserves protection. Such an investment could be quickly wiped out by a fire or robbery, or be drastically reduced by other material damage. Insurers have recognised the need for specialised cover and, as a result, have developed a policy to cater specifically for landlords needs.

landlord's insurance policy combines the most important elements of several different policies with the landlord's specific needs in mind. This type of comprehensive cover affords greater peace of mind and usually costs less than a combination of policies, as it will be tailored to your requirements as a landlord. This type of policy is particularly well suited for residential let property, let on a shorthold assured tenancy; however this policy is not suitable for holiday lets or commercial property. Please click on the links below should you require cover for this type of property:-

As with all property owners insurance, you must ensure that all of the cover elements you require are included on your Landlords insurance. As well as insuring the building, outbuildings and its fixtures and fittings, a landlord's insurance policy would also provide cover for your contents and other possessions left in the property. Where a block building policy already exists we can provide a standalone Landlords contents insurance policy to cover your contents in the property. However, for tenants wishing to insure their own possessions then a tenant's contents insurance policy would be more suitable. A Zurich landlord's insurance policy provides cover against fire, malicious damage or vandalism, storm or flood, subsidence, escape of water from domestic appliances, theft, and collision by vehicles or animals, falling trees, falling aerials or satellite dishes, damage to underground services and accidental damage to fixed glass and sanitary fittings. A Zurich landlords insurance policy would also provide valuable cover for replacement of locks and keys, loss of rent and alternative accommodation and landlord's legal liability.

In the instance where your property contains an element of commercial interest you may not necessarily require specialised commercial buildings insurance policy. For flats above shops in certain areas of the country our Zurich policy could provide comprehensive cover at a lower cost than commercial insurers.