Landlord Building Insurance

house 270px 1

Up to 35% no claims discount for careful landlords

Cover available for property undergoing renovation

Choose your quote option below or

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2
Quote House with Garage

I want to insure a single property

Get Quotes

I want to insure multiple properties

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me back I need landlord building insurance advice

Request a Callback


  • Save up to 30% on your renewal premium
  • Up to £20k free contents cover available
  • Many tenant types acceptable
  • 25% multi building discount available
  • Greatest buy to let deals available
  • Up to 13 weeks cover for vacant properties

Landlords Buildings Insurance

Landlords insurance is an essential policy for all property owners who rent or let their property to others. It covers fixtures and fittings as standard with some policies also offering cover for flooring.

If you have a buy to let mortgage on your investment property then as part of your mortgage contract, you typically may be obliged to have adequate buildings insurance place.

We have access to what we believe is the largest panel of landlords buildings insurance providers, which means we can help you cherry pick the most cost-effective and appropriate protection for your investment property.

And because our database of landlord insurers is so broad, we believe you will find the policy that exactly meets your needs – and your budget.

The more properties you own, the cheaper your buy to let insurance becomes, so if you have a portfolio of properties, then you have come to the right place!

Buy To Let Insurance

Owning a buy to let property essentially means you own your own business. This also means you cannot afford to leave anything half done or to take any risks. This is why we recommend taking out a buy to let insurance that will not only cover your property whilst you are letting it out but also offers you the option of being covered for up to 90 consecutive days whilst your property is unoccupied.

Commercial Buildings Insurance

If there is any element of commercial use to a let property you must use a specialist commercial property insurance. Failure to do so could invalidate your claim. Where the majority of usage is domestic then a standard landlord's insurance policy may suffice. If you are unsure of your situation and which policy type is required, please do get in touch and we will be delighted to help.

Block of Flats Insurance Policies & Block Buildings Insurance

We also offer a range of block of flats insurance policies that can be used by the freeholder of blocks of flats, or landlords with a portfolio of properties wishing to simplify their insurance arrangements and save money. The policies we provide offers extensive cover which not only cover the buildings, but also all of the fixtures and fittings which some policies exclude, such as bathrooms and fitted kitchens.

We can provide block insurance policies to cover the following circumstances;

  • apartment blocks;
  • block building insurance;
  • blocks of flats;
  • commercial block policies;
  • residential block policies.

Rental Insurance

We have specialised in rental landlords and property owners insurance for many years and can provide rental insurance cover for let commercial property or domestic property  - we can even ensure you are still covered should the property become unoccupied.

The cover provided by our panel is extensive with all of our landlords building insurance policies providing cover for fixtures and fittings as standard.

Unoccupied Property Insurance

There may be times when your property stands empty for a number of consecutive days and your buildings insurance cover becomes invalid or has severely restricted cover.

A standard home insurance policy is not suitable for a domestic property that is unoccupied and landlords insurance policies have a specified period after which cover is reduced should the property remain unoccupied; typically this is 30-60 consecutive days.

Many of the valued features of home insurance or landlords insurance become invalid if the property were left unoccupied for a significant period.

This means that for a property that is to remain unoccupied an Unoccupied Property insurance policy is necessary in order to keep your property protected.

We can help you find cost-effective empty property cover no matter what your property type, so you can rest easy knowing your investment is protected.