Rental Insurance

house 270px 3

Specialist advisers waiting to take your call

We compare quotes from the top UK insurers

Big savings on your annual premium

Get Quotes

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2


  • Short & long term unoccupied insurance
  • One policy can cover up to 4 sharing.
  • Comprehensive or basic cover available
  • Interest free installments available
  • Policies can include theft & damage
  • Contents insurance cover available for unoccupied property

Rental Insurance

We have specialised in rental landlords and property owners insurance for many years. We have a wide range of policies with access to over 20 providers, meaning you can cherry pick the policy that most suits your needs.

What is rental insurance?

Landlords of residential policies and owners of commercial properties often refer to their buildings insurance policy as rental insurance. The widely used name for this type of cover is landlords insurance or let property insurance.

We can provide rental insurance cover for let commercial property or domestic property. If your property becomes unoccupied for a number of consecutive days, then we ensure you are still covered should the property become unoccupied.

For longer periods of unoccupancy, we have unoccupied property insurance.

The cover provided by our panel is extensive with all of our landlords building insurance policies providing cover for fixtures and fittings as standard. Our Zurich landlord's insurance policy provides even more enhanced protection, by providing cover for laminate flooring and carpets as standard.

We also have another of options to enhance your protection such as rent guarantee insurance (in the event that your tenant fails to pay their rent)  - please get in touch to find out more.

We can tailor your policy to provide bespoke cover, so that you only pay for the protection you need.

Block insurance

Block insurance policies are designed to cover a number of buildings all under one policy. So, this could include cover for blocks of flats or for a landlord with a portfolio of properties.

This makes managing the policy easy, as there is just one renewal date. You also get cost savings for buying a bulk insurance policy.

Unlike block insurance policies provided by some other insurance providers, ours include cover for fixtures and fittings as standard.

Cover for holiday homes

We can also provide holiday home insurance cover with policies available to cover properties both in the UK and abroad  - even if you are an expat letting your UK property out.

Tenants content insurance

For tenants, we can protect your personal possessions with tenants contents insurance, which could prove very useful to have in the event of loss or damage to them.

For example, if you live in a rented property and there is an escape of water that damages your furnishings, clothing and other items, then, if you don’t have contents insurance, you will have to fund the cost of replacement or repair out of your own pocket.

You will not be able to claim off the landlord’s buildings insurance policy  -hence why it is so important to arrange your own cover. We have a number of cost-effective policies to suit your budget.