Property Owners Insurance


Reduce premiums by up to 50%

Speak to an advisor who understands your needs

Get comprehensive cover and price beating quotes

Get Quotes

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2


  • Low Excesses Available
  • Liability cover included for home visitors
  • Security of top rated insurers
  • Monthly Instalments Available
  • Comprehensive cover available immediately
  • Unique and exclusive insurance schemes

Property Owners Insurance

A standard home insurance policy is not suitable for a domestic property that is let, we would therefore recommend that you look at a specialised landlords insurance policy. 
If the property is used for any commercial purposes this will again require a different policy. One of the major differences with commercial buildings insurance policies is that they are designed to cover much higher sums insured and the loss of rent cover is designed to replace the rent you receive rather than a percentage of the sum insured. 
In addition to the above there are hybrid policies which can cover properties that have both a commercial and domestic element, our Zurich Landlords insurance policy can cover some flats above commercial premises. The final type of property owners insurance we offer is for holiday home insurance.There are three main types:-

For holiday homes which are let on short term contracts none of the above policies are suitable. The main difference between UK holiday home insurance policies and other home insurance policies is the difference in the cover when the property is unoccupied; another difference is that valuables and personal possessions will not be covered under a holiday home insurance policy.

Regardless of the type of property you wish to insure there are a number of key components of any insurance plan:-

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Contents Insurance
  • Public Liability insurance for Buildings
  • Public Liability insurance for Contents

The above items cover the key components of any insurance plan although consideration could also be given to the optional extras detailed below

New for old cover for contents 
Accidental damage cover for contents 
Fixtures and fittings cover if your property is covered by a block policy. 
Legal expenses cover 
Rent Guarantee insurance 
Emergency assistance (Particularly useful for holiday lets)

If you have any queries about your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact one of our advisors.