Expatriate Insurance

house 270px 3

Save money on your insurance policy
Select your quote type below or

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2
Quote Large House

I want to insure my home and it is used only as a holiday home

Get Quotes
Quote House with Garage

I want to insure my home and it is mainly unoccupied

Get Quotes

I want to insure my home which is currently let

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me back I need insurance advice

Request a Callback


  • Cover for unoccupied property.
  • Up to 35% no claims discount available..
  • Save up 50% on your renewal premium.
  • Cover for UK holiday homes.
  • Cover for let property.
  • Low insurance prices with great policies

Expat's Insurance, Let, Unoccupied or Holiday Home

We have specialised in Expat / Expatriate property owner’s insurance for many years, meaning we can help you access what we believe is the most cost-effective and appropriate buildings insurance for your needs.

We can provide unoccupied insurance cover for your home in the event you need to leave it unoccupied (as any standard buildings insurance will typically lapse or only offer restricted cover after 30-45 consecutive days of the property being unoccupied).

Alternatively, we have a wide range of landlord’s insurance policies should you decide to let your property while you are abroad.

How can we help?

With our service, we can provide cover for virtually any UK property regardless of circumstances. We understand that if you are an Expat, the last thing you need to worry about is your property insurance, especially if your property is back in the UK.

If you want to insure your property which is abroad, then using a UK based service such as ours may make sense. This is because the policy wordings will be in your native language, so you will fully understand what the cover entails, your obligations under the policy, and any exclusions.

Not only that, but in the event of a claim, our team will be available on the other end of the telephone to support you through the process.

If you have a:

  •         home in the UK;
  •         home abroad;
  •         holiday home;
  •         property that is unoccupied in the UK or abroad … then we can help.

Please call us or use the buttons above to get a free, no-obligation quote now.

Let property insurance

We can provide cover for let commercial property or domestic property and ensure you are still protected in the event should the property become unoccupied.

The cover provided by our panel is extensive with all of our landlord’s building insurance policies providing cover for fixtures and fittings as standard – some other insurance providers exclude this element of protection from their policies.

Holiday home insurance

We can also provide holiday home insurance cover with policies available to cover properties both in the UK and abroad.

So, whatever your needs and circumstances relating to your property, whether here or abroad, we aim to have a cost-effective and suitable solution for you. Please get in touch to find out more.