Home Insurance

house 270px 3

Specialist home insurance advisers

We compare quotes from leading UK insurers

Big savings on your annual premium

Get Quotes

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2



  • Save £££'s online with our home insurance policies
  • Low prices with great value insurance
  • Flexible, comprehensive home insurance
  • CCJ's, bankruptcy or offenders acceptable
  • Cover available for vacant property
  • Non standard construction insurance available

Home Insurance

If you are looking for Landlords and Tenants Home Insurance, then we have a number of cost-attractive solutions for you, no matter what your budget or circumstances.

Simply scroll down this page to find out more about the products that may be relevant to you.

Are you a landlord looking for buildings insurance policies?

If you are looking for landlord's buildings insurance cover, then we have a wide range of products to help you protect your investment.

While product features and benefits may vary depending on the policy provider, typically you can expect your cover to include some or all of the following:

  • the option for subsidence insurance if required;
  • all risks for fire, flood, storm damage and escape of water;
  • landlords liability insurance.

Our policies all have the option to add-on elements of cover such as loss of rent cover and legal expenses cover.

Are you a landlord looking to insure a block of flats or a portfolio of properties?

Our block buildings insurance policies give you cost and time saving benefits, as you need to manage just one discounted policy, rather than several

If you have a portfolio of properties, these can all be covered, individually, within one block insurance policy.

For freeholders of blocks of flats, our block insurance policies offer cover for fixtures and fittings as standard. Many other insurers exclude these from the cover.

Are you a landlord looking to cover the contents in a tenanted property?

Landlords who let their property furnished or part-furnished may wish to protect their contents against loss and damage.

Do you live in rented accommodation?

If you live in a rented property, then you may wish to consider tenant's contents insurance. This will protect your personal possessions and any furnishings against loss, theft or damage.

While the landlord will be responsible for insuring the buildings, you need to protect your own possessions.

Is your property unoccupied?

If your property is empty for a certain amount of consecutive days (typically 30-45 days), then the cover under your existing buildings insurance will become restricted or may even lapse.

This is because an empty property is at more risk of suffering loss or damage.

There could be any number of reasons why your property becomes empty:

  • you are a landlord with a void in tenancies;
  • you are a home owner going on an extended holiday or working away on business;
  • you have moved home but your old property is still awaiting sale;
  • and so on.

In circumstances such as these, you will need to protect your property with unoccupied property insurance.

Our service

We are a leading insurance provider that has access to a wide range of specialist property cover. We offer all the convenience and cost-savings associated with buying insurance online backed up with our team of UK-based professionals who are on hand to help.

So why not give our service a try today?