Block Buildings Insurance


See how much you can save by 

Selecting your quote type below or 

Call now on and Quote Ref WS2
Quote Shop

I want to insure a block of flats

Get Quotes
Quote Large House

I want to insure a property portfolio

Get Quotes
Quote Telephone Box

Please call me back I need Block Buildings advice

Request a Callback


  • Covers blocks of flats
  • You could save you up to 30% on your renewal quote
  • One renewal date for many policies
  • Fixtures & fittings included as standard
  • Monthly payment options
  • Up to £20,000 free communal contents cover available

Block Insurance Policies

Block insurance is something that an owner of a block of flats or apartments  typically needs in order to protect their investment from loss and damage.

Our range of block insurance policies can be used by the freeholder of blocks of flats, or by landlords with a portfolio who wish to simplify their insurance arrangements and have just one policy to manage and renew, as well as save money on the cost of their cover.

Who are block insurance policies suitable for?

We can provide block policies to cover the following property types:

  • apartments;
  • block building insurance;
  • flats;
  • commercial; and,
  • residential block policies.

Why use our service?

We can offer immediate cover, either online or on the telephone, and a wide choice of policies from our extensive panel of landlords buildings insurance providers. This means you can select the cover that is most suited to your needs and which meets your budget.

Our easy interest-free payment plans enable you to spread the cost of your cover.

Our clients can also benefit from cost-effective prices and an online quote and buy service supported by our team of UK-based professionals who can provide help and advice on any aspect of protecting your investment with insurance.

The policies we provide offer extensive cover to protect the buildings against a number of risks such as flood, fire, and loss and damage. Additional cover options may typically be available, so please feel free to get in touch to find out more.

Fixtures and fittings

Our block insurance policies cover all the fixtures and fittings as standard. Some other policy providers exclude cover for the fixtures and fittings, so we believe our policies offer comprehensive protection.

The fixtures and fittings are parts of the property that are secured to the floors or walls and include things such as fitted kitchens, bathrooms and built in wardrobes.

Basically, if you turned the property upside down and shook it, anything that falls out would be classed as contents and anything that remains within the property are classed as the fixtures and fittings.

Tailor made block insurance cover

Insuring your portfolio of properties under one policy typically may attract substantial discounts on the cost, and provides easier policy management, and just one renewal date to remember.

And we can also build your cover to suit your particular individual needs. That means you don’t waste money paying for elements of cover that you don’t need.