Zurich Premier Home range, providing higher sums insured, and a wider range of cover.
Zurich Premier Home Insurance
View and Download Zurich Premier Key Features
Zurich's Premier products 'Premier Home' and 'Family Fleet' car insurance are truly 'state of the art' with generous cover, backed by bespoke underwriting.
Premier Home has been specifically designed to cater for the insurance needs of people with higher value properties.
Premier Home provides you the client, with the perfect opportunity when reviewing your existing sums insured to ensure that as a higher-value customer then you have the right product, at the right price.
Premier Buildings Cover
The main structure of your home at the address shown in your policy, including its permanent or soon-to-be-fitted fixtures and fittings if they are your property:
- Domestic outbuildings, private garages.
- Ornamental ponds or fountains, swimming pools, tennis courts.
- Fences, gates, hedges, lampposts, railings, walls, drives, paths, patios and terraces.
- Damage caused by fire, explosion, lightning and earthquake.
- Damage caused by falling trees (from your own and neighbouring properties).
- Storm and flood damage (excluding gates, fences or railings).
- Alternative accommodation, loss of rent and forced evacuation, up to 25% of buildings sum insured.
- Malicious damage and theft whilst you are at home and on holiday for up to 30 days.
- Lock replacement, (no inner limit).
- Garden damage.
- Disability modifications.
- Up to £2 million cover for liabilities you may incur as owner.
- Subsidence and ground heave (that's when land rises) of the site that your buildings stand on, or landslip.
- Water damage caused by burst pipes and tank leaks.
- Tracing leaking pipes and tanks.
- 24-hour emergency call out service.
Premier Contents Cover
Whilst appreciating that all homeowners have differing needs and requirements, Zurich's Premier contents insurance allows you to tailor a bespoke package to meet these needs.
Premier Contents are:
- Household goods and personal property.
- Pedal cycles up to £1,000 for any one cycle including its accessories.
- Fine Art, other than antique furniture, up to the limit shown in the schedule but not more than £15,000 for any one item.
- Collections up to the limit shown in the schedule but not more than £5,000 for any one item.
- Precious metals jewellery watches and guns all up to the limit shown in the schedule but not more than £5,000 for any one item.
- Personal money including credit card cover.
- Business property used for your business, profession or trade up to 310,000 but not more than £1,000 for stock in trade or goods in trust.
- Personal property belonging to visitors to your home or your resident domestic employees up to £2,500 but not more than £1,000 for any one person.
Worldwide accidental loss or damage cover on all contents. 24 hour emergency assistance service. Automatic accidental damage cover for both buildings and contents. Inclusive legal expenses protection. Cover for Fine Art and collections. Golfers 'Hole in One' cover. Choice of policy excess. Fatal accident cover. Liability cover.
To find out more about the Zurich Premier Home Range you can download the Key Features document by clicking the link above.