Landlords Legal Insurance


  • Landlords legal expenses insurance only £35.00
  • Legal expenses & rent guarantee insurance only £130.10
See how much you can save by calling us on
0844 875 55 55
Quote Ref WS2    

  Request a call back  

Click here to check our opening hours
Online quotes available 24/7. To find out more about our range of landlords insurance policies, please see information below.

Why UKinsurancenet?


Cover is provided for up to £50,000 of legal expenses insurance.


Wide cover for any breach of the tenancy agreement.


Paperless application and immediate cover .


24 hour legal & tax advice help line.


Covers legal costs incurred in tenant disputes.


Can cover criminal legal expenses relating to tenancy.



Landlords Legal Insurance Advice Service

If you have questions about any aspect of landlords legal expenses or rent guarantee insurance talk to one of our highly trained UK based insurance advisers, using the number above.


Landlords Legal Expenses Insurance

Landlords legal expenses insurance can cover a number of situations such as recovery of rent arrears, recovering costs associated with malicious damage, or neglect by tenant. In addition they can be used to cover legal expenses involved in evicting problem tenants or occupants illegally on the property.

Stand alone legal expenses cover does not provide a rent guarantee. Should you require a rent guarantee insurance policy, this will incur additional costs, and you will have to reference the tenant using a tenant referencing service.

Landlords Legal Expenses with Rent Guarantee

To claim on our landlords rent guarantee insurance you will need the following:-

  • A signed tenancy agreement.
  • Two forms of identification from the tenant, one of which must contain a clear photograph.
  • Proof of the tenants employment.
  • A credit check.
  • A full tenant reference performed by an approved referencing company.

In addition to qualify for the landlords rental guarantee policy you must agree to the following:-

  • Each tenant will be referenced by a licensed tenant referencing service.
  • If the tenant requires a guarantor or surety then the guarantor must be referenced by an approved tenant reference service.
  • The tenant must sign a short-hold assured tenancy agreement before the property can be occupied.
  • You must collect one months rent in advance and a dilapidation deposit before the property can be occupied by the tenant.
  • You must keep a record of all rent due and all rent paid.